Healey Guide

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Healey Guide
From: Jackson Krall <jackson_krall@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:19:35 -0700 (PDT)
I thought some on the list might find it interesting
that a copy of The Healey Guide, by Donald Healey and
Tommy Wisdom, sold for $109.49 (item #8000014871) on
eBay last nite. This is generally agreed to be the
first book written about our cars and originally cost
$1.95. I had a somewhat ragged copy that came w/my
100/6 when I bought it in 1966. An ex-girlfriend threw
it out when she took it upon herself to relieve me of
some of my clutter. Notice I said ex-girlfriend.

Best, JK
NYC
BN1,2,7,BJ8,AN5,MGC,TD