Re: Healey tow bar?

To: Chris Masucci <sooch@houston.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Healey tow bar?
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:51:47 -0500
We're in the same boat as we left home and Healey yesterday and headed
for my parents house in Jackson, MS.  It took us about the same time
(10 hours) to get here as we are hearing it takes to get to Dallas.

Since we are on the SW side of town, winds should reach hurricane
strength at my house after the shift this morning.  Hopefully, fellow
Gulf Coast Healey Club members have either reached safety or have
hunkered down and are ready.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - '57 A-H 100-Six