Was Halogen Tail Lights

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Was Halogen Tail Lights
From: "Trmgafun" <Trmgafun@arczip.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 16:27:06 -0500
Hi Greg,

I was able to locate the photo's for my LED conversion that I diddled with
about three or four years ago, but couldn't remember who was asking. Anyway,
I posted some photo's on this website (address below) for you to look at. If
this message doesn't make it to the list, maybe you can fwd it for me.

http://users.arczip.com/zntech1/led.html

Thanks,

Scott Helms