RE: New Healey?

To: "List Healey" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New Healey?
From: "William Moyer" <William.Moyer@millersville.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 19:41:11 -0400
Healeys are "defunct"?  My dictionary defines that as "no longer in use,
non-existent".  That seems a bit harsh.  Murdered by British Leyland and
American regulatory kooks maybe, but certainly not "defunct".  I sure am glad
Chimera can't read.  His feelings might be hurt.  Of course I'm far too mature
to let that bother me, but since his restoration, Chimera's only 14 and his
ego is still developing.

Bill Moyer, BJ7, aka Chimera

P.S. Come on down, Mr. Zhou, and I'll give you a ride in a defunct car
sometime.  Bring your own diapers.  You're gonna' need 'em because I don't
like panic exudates on my leather.  Please, grab onto that bar up there
anytime you feel the need.  Yeah, I know, it's only big enough for one hand.
You can always use the other one to hold your sphincters closed.  I've got
just the perfect road in mind.......