RE: Rattling Windows '65 BJ8

To: "'Rich C'" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>,
Subject: RE: Rattling Windows '65 BJ8
From: "Ron Davies" <rdavies1@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 20:38:15 -0700
Doug:
I had a 64 BJ8 in 65-70 and my memory was that it had felt in the channel
also.
However, Rich is correct in his description and I found that out when my
club helped me replace my driver side window. No felt, just clips that guide
the window. It doesn't rattle anymore.
Why I thought there was felt in there, I'll never know.
Ron
67 BJ8, no felt.

 Doug Newton wrote:

I have what appears to be an excessive amount of rattling noise coming from
my side windows when they are down inside the doors. Does anyone have a
suggestion to eliminate the problem? Also, is there supposed to be some
u-shaped felt in the channel behind the vent windows for the glass to slide
in?