Re: How do we submit tech articles to Healey Marque magazine??

To: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Subject: Re: How do we submit tech articles to Healey Marque magazine??
From: John May <jdmay@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:42:53 -0400
The November issue of Healey Marque will be Glenn's final issue.  In
that issue I will announce to the members that Reid Trummell is assuming
that position.  This was covered at the June Delegates Meeting at
Conclave.  The AHCA calendar will be available in November in place of a
December issue.  Reid's first issue will be January 2006.  He will be
happy to receive your technical articles any time.  His Healey Marque
email address is editor@healeyclub.org
John