extra parts

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: extra parts
From: Tuleysr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 21:05:10 EDT
I have some extra parts left over from my 60 BT7 project. They  are free for
shipping to another needy shoestring project like mine was. The  parts are not
pristine but are serviceable or will fill an empty hole. I tried  to send the
list pics but the Major would not let it thru to you. How is  the best way to
handle this? Please take only what you can use so some one  else can have a
chance. Perhaps others have similar things lying  around that could help the
shoestring projects.

Price
60 BT7