Re: Brake light switch

To: Awgertoo@aol.com, "Healey List (E-mail)" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake light switch
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 21:15:46 -0400
Mike, in case you missed it I posted a page on adapting a $20 mechanical
street rod switch to the pedal box and it is adjustable so you can set
the arm to turn on the lights as soon as you move the pedal instead of
delayed until pressure turns them on. I should have made more effort to
have everyone look at it at the Pittsburgh Vintage GP.

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/brake_switch.htm

Dave & Bobbie