Re: Still stumped

To: Awgertoo@aol.com
Subject: Re: Still stumped
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 09:22:11 +0800
Micheal -
 Run a jumper test wire from the hot lead at the fuel pump to a voltage
tester and go through the starting process while looking at the voltage
tester. If the wire drops voltage significantly, or resistance in the line
increases significantly when you turn the starter over... that should help
you isolate the problem. If the line keeps voltage fine, maybe something is
wrong with the capacitor in your fuel pump.
 Alan
 '53 BN1 '64 BJ8