Re: Cloth Convertible Top Care: Somewhat a Healey Question

To: Rizzo Steven D LtCol AETC/XPRU <Steven.Rizzo@RANDOLPH.AF.MIL>
Subject: Re: Cloth Convertible Top Care: Somewhat a Healey Question
From: Brad Weldon 55BN1 <healey@bradw.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 13:56:49 -0700
I've used 303 Aerospace Protectant on my daily driver <gasp>94 Miata
R</gasp>, although it's a simple vinyl top. 303 products come highly
rated at places like properautocare.com and autopia-carcare.com. I'd
consider their 303 High Tech Fabric Guard.

Here's a couple URLs for you.
  http://www.303products.com/
  http://www.miataforum.com/

Brad