Cloth Convertible Top Care: Somewhat a Healey Question

To: "'healeys@autox.team.net'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cloth Convertible Top Care: Somewhat a Healey Question
From: Rizzo Steven D LtCol AETC/XPRU <Steven.Rizzo@RANDOLPH.AF.MIL>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 14:57:18 -0500
Hello fellow Healeyites,

My BJ8 has a vinyl top.  However, I just purchased a "daily drive" sporty
car that has a cloth top (2006 Mazda MX-5 "3rd Generation Limited Edition"
model...)  Anyway,  How does one best maintain a cloth convertible top?
Should they be sealed?  With what?   I would imagine the high-end Healey
cloth tops are similar in maintenance to this one, so....I thought I would
query my friends on the list.  Besides, the fellows that do have Healeys
with cloth tops will possibly learn something, too.

Thanks in advance!
Stever