Healey Club Magazines

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Healey Club Magazines
From: "Peter Svilans" <peter.svilans@rogers.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 18:25:20 -0400
Thanks Gary for your insider's insight into the world of publishing.  I guess
every improvement in the magazine format has its price, but nevertheless  the
trend towards Healeys becoming more and more "upscale" is inevitable.
Philippe's jaw-dropping post re aluminum heads underscored this.

The magazine will no doubt at some point mirror this trend.  Maybe we can all
someday go on one of the the Sports Car Market Letter's chartered cruises
("for OUR kind of people- don't even need to mess with the actual cars") to
the Bahamas.

Please allow me to nitpick your use of a particular word.  The word "flack" is
actually "flak" which is from the German " FLiegerAbwehrKanone ",  or
Anti-aircraft gun.

Best regards
Peter