Swag line...

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Swag line...
From: "Taylor, Todd S" <todd.s.taylor@lmco.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 12:18:20 -0400
I have a 59 100-6 and years ago I sold the original fenders off the car
because they were so rusted etc...
I was young and didn't know any better.  In recent years I purchased a
1967 3000 parts car and took the fenders off of that one??? (I think it
was a 1967)  I put the fenders on my 100-6 and the swag line is not
correct??  Any way of fixing this.  The fender fits good other wise...
I know most of these cars were made by hand and you shouldn't separate
the fenders from it.  Well to late!  Can the fenders be re-worked by a
Good body man to make the swag lines match.   I don't want to use
fiberglass or anything like that???
The swag line is off by about an itch??  Can the doors be moved enough
to compensate??
Any ideas???? Todd..

1959 100-6
1980 MGB LE