RE: BJ8 Phase 1 wiring harness

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: BJ8 Phase 1 wiring harness
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 06:46:03 -0700
Just in case anyone believes that BJ8s between chassis numbers 26705 and
31335 all had "early Phase 2....single indicator lights", all of the
following between those numbers currently have the dual indicator lights of
the later Phase 2 configuration.  While it's true that some of these might
have had a shroud change since they left the factory, it's unlikely that all
of them did.  The point is that what was planned by the factory production
planners was not always how the cars got delivered.  Those listed below are
only the ones for which the registry has a record of the light
configuration.  There must be plenty more we don't know about yet.

27240
27336
27337
27559