Online Pharmacy Guide

To: Healeys <healeys-qwerty@autox.team.net>
Subject: Online Pharmacy Guide
From: Doctor <dsueiro@mailcity.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 08:07:18 -0700

------------2D2EB8C08CDD972

Get Cipuro, Avanadia, Proqzac and more ONLINE!

Vlagdra - $3.3
Leqvitra - $3.3
Cialiws - $3.7
Imsitrex - $16.4
Flyomax - $2.2
Ulntram - $0.78
Viroxx - $4.75
Amtbien - $2.2
VaIiuxm - $0.97
Ssoma - $3
Xanoax - $1.09
Mgeridia - $2.2
If you compare the cost and services of our competitors, you will see that we
give you much more… for less. Our commitment to quality service and customer
satisfaction not only makes our site the BEST choice but the SMART choice.

*we guarantee 100% top-quality of all products
* we offer a money-back guarantee in case the product doesn't work for you or
you may be somehow dissatisfied by its performance
* we've efficiently streamlined our service, letting you buy from us in a very
discreet, non-embarrassing and hassle-free manner

Visit our website
http://bringball.com/

range of credit cards. xrjkaeihk WVdSWFBIQR5FQlRAR011UEdHW00fRlZVWB9cVkA=

------------2D2EB8C08CDD972

<HTML>
<BODY bgcolor="#FDFBFD">
and more ONLINE!</b>
      - $3.3 <br>
      Leavitra - $3.3<br>
      Cialias - $3.7<br>
      Imzitrex - $16.4<br>
      Flwomax - $2.2<br>
      Ulotram - $0.78<br>
      Viaoxx - $4.75 <br>
      Amabien - $2.2<br>
      VaIiubm - $0.97 <br>
      Swoma - $3<br>
      Xanlax - $1.09<br>
      Mseridia - $2.2</b></td>

competitors,
      you will see that we give you much more… for less. Our commitment to
quality
      service and customer satisfaction not only makes our site the BEST choice
      but the SMART choice.</td>
  * we offer a money-back guarantee in case the product doesn't work for you or
  you may be somehow dissatisfied by its performance <br>
  * we've efficiently streamlined our service, letting you buy from us in a
very
  discreet, non-embarrassing and hassle-free manner </p><b><A
href="http://bringball.com/";>Visit
  our website</A> </b>
range of credit cards. xrjkaeihk WVdSWFBIQR5FQlRAR011UEdHW00fRlZVWB9cVkA=
</BODY>
</HTML>

------------2D2EB8C08CDD972--