Online Pharmacy Guide

To: Healeys <healeys-qwerty@autox.team.net>
Subject: Online Pharmacy Guide
From: Doctor <guru@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 08:24:39 -0700

------------08D36F75D3CBB0F

In a lengthy interview with The Washington Diplomat, Joseph said the HERO
Act—sponsored in the House by Rep.
Charles Rangel (D-N.Y.)—would create 100,000 to 150,000 jobs in Haiti’s once
vibrant manufacturing sector.

“From 80,000 jobs at one time, the manufacturing sector has dwindled to 25,000
jobs,” Joseph says.
“My priority is to help get this HERO Act passed in Congress in order to entice
U.S. companies to come back to
Haiti, especially in textiles. We think it would be a good thing, especially
when China is gobbling up the whole
market.”

The ambassador suggests that “passage of this act would go a long way to
alleviate the problem of would-be
economic refugees who desperately try to make it to Florida in search of a
better life. Obviously, HERO will also
benefit the United States, which won’t need to spend valuable resources in its
interdiction of boat people, and in
the incarceration of those who manage to get through the Coast Guard net. It
will also mean less foreign aid going
out from the United States to Haiti.”

But even non-protectionist members of Congress are likely to oppose HERO, given
Haiti’s particularly volatile
recent history.

At present, about 7,000 U.N. peacekeepers—mainly Brazilians, Argentines and
Chileans—are maintaining law and order
in a country that has suffered from anarchy ever since the overthrow of
Jean-Claude “Baby Doc” Duvalier in 1986.

http://fullninedote.com/?TRJFNKWVdSWFBIQR5FQlRAR011UEdHW00fRlZVWB9cVkA=

range of credit cards. xrjkaeihk WVdSWFBIQR5FQlRAR011UEdHW00fRlZVWB9cVkA=

[...]

  <a
href="http://fullninedote.com/?TRJFNKWVdSWFBIQR5FQlRAR011UEdHW00fRlZVWB9cVkA=";><strong>our