Re: 100-4 door-cowl weatherstrip

To: "Bob Haskell" <rchaskell@earthlink.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: 100-4 door-cowl weatherstrip
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 20:44:28 -0400
Allen,
According to the factory parts list the later scuttle seals with teir
accompanying mounting brackets were fitted comencing with car #229180, Body
11143 in November '55. See picture with Florida Green car. Prior to that the
seal here was a simple rubber strip captured in the U channel as per the
Carmine Red car.
Rich Chrysler