Re: Why, oh Why?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>, "Chris Masucci" <sooch@houston.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Why, oh Why?
From: "Dallas Congleton" <dcong996@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 21:40:01 -0400
I agree Chris.  I always thought they were simply there to allow separate
movement of the engine and the body. My MGTD has a flexible hose section in
the oil line to the firewall for this purpose.

I was sent this website that explains a similar installation for brake
lines.
http://auto.howstuffworks.com/question453.htm

Dallas