Digest issues still missing.

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Digest issues still missing.
From: "R. Cobb" <rcobb@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 06:15:26 -0500
Hi, yesterday I reported that I had for some unkown reason not received
Digest #'s 1521, 1522, and 1523.

I asked for someone to forward copies of the missing issues.

I had a couple responses: one from two people who also had not gotten
#1522 and 1523, and one of those sent me a copy of #1521.

But I still don't have two of the missing digests.  So, before too much
time elapses, would someone please send me copies of the missing #'s
1522 and 1523?
 Thanks in advance.

I will try to forward those on to anyone who lets me know that they also
did not receive them.

There was obviously a glitch somewhere out there...

R. Cobb