Re: '66 BJ8 1st gear damaged

To: "Rick Neves" <Rick@genomictechnologies.com>,
Subject: Re: '66 BJ8 1st gear damaged
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 09:42:46 -0500
Depending on the degree you want to get into it you can also do the halfway
thing and save a few dollars on labor by pulling the tranny yourself and
taking or shipping it to a good shop.  For people like me with more grunt
than brains (or money for that matter) this can be a viable alternative.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1