New Products - Publications

To: "'Healey List'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Products - Publications
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 19:55:33 -0400
Many on this list have asked if there are CD ROM products containing the
workshop manuals and parts books. Yes there are and they appear from time to
time on eBay.

I have found, however, at Vicky Brits a CD that has the parts books,
workshop manuals and owners handbooks on one CD for the BN1, BN2, BN4, BN6.
This CD is not listed in their catalogue, you must have nothing to do like
me and spend ungodly hours searching on a PC incurring the wrath of the
better half in order to find these things. The files are in PDF format so
they can be easily printed. I compared them with the originals that I have
and they are the real thing. Also on the CD are the Owners handbooks,
downloadable screen wallpaper, tuning instructions for the 100M and some
very interesting blurbs about Heritage Motor Centre. British Motor Industry
Heritage Trust is the producer.

Caveats:

The files will NOT work on Adobe 7. If you have Adobe 7 you must uninstall
it and install Adobe 6 which is on the CD. They are working on this problem.

It does not always self load and it is rather slow and cranky but it does
contain a lot of useful information, drawings and photos and the price is
right.

No interest, of course, financial or otherwise but for your information
should you be interested.

John Sims, BN6

Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com <http://www.healey6.com/>