Re: New Products - Publications

To: "healeyolic" <healey6@optonline.net>,
Subject: Re: New Products - Publications
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 22:38:20 -0500
John, Thanks for pointing it out.   Since it apparently is not the easiest
thing to find can you give us a part number, or link to the correct webpage?
and also curious about price, I had been looking for a CD-ROM parts manual
for the BN1 on CD and hadn't found one.

Of course if I had a computer in the garage it would be more practical, but
then I would spend all my time at home in the garage, as opposed to the
current mix of garage/car and basement/computer.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1