Re: Hardtop parts / CHEAP SHOT / Monster List

To: 62bt7 <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Hardtop parts / CHEAP SHOT / Monster List
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 20:16:45 -0500
Without getting in to the meat of the matter which has been covered pretty
well, I will also ad that in addition to it being common to post before
reading all the e-mails in a topic, there is also a delay when you post, or
at least when I send a message to the list, anywhere from 20 minutes to
maybe an hour from when I hit send to when it shows up on the list, but some
people respond to my messages before they have even shown up for me, so
messages crossing somewhere in cyber-space all the time.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1