RE: Workshop Manual and other Publications on CD

To: "'Earl Kagna'" <kags@shaw.ca>, "'Healey List'"
Subject: RE: Workshop Manual and other Publications on CD
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 13:48:08 -0400
Yes I have one of his CD's and they are a very welcome addition to my
library. They are particularly welcome because I can print the pages I want
and get grease and other crud all over them without ruining my books. I am
eagerly awaiting the ones for the BN6. I just thought that the other one
would be good since it has everything on one disc but, dreams are just that.
Hope John finishes them quickly.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com