Fw: tach

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: tach
From: "David Ward" <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 18:42:10 +0100
 Hello James,
 If you are certain that the tachometer works, try looping the white wire at
 the rear of the tacho in reverse as the moving body of electrons may be in
 reverse rotation.
Also if the "bridge" strap across the plastic locator where the white wire
is looped may be a after market product and I have first hand knowledge with
these......they simply do not work at all, the bridge must be a compound of
lead and I believe tin, the aftermarket ones that I have experience with are
some other metal and thay will not work. you fit an original....and hey
presto...everything is fine.
 Regards.
 David.
 www.bighealey.ltd.uk