Re: BJ8 Seat Slides

To: "Ned Smith" <smithn00@kitepilot.net>
Subject: Re: BJ8 Seat Slides
From: tld6008@mchsi.com
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 22:54:21 +0000
I had the same desire last year and found (by asking here) that the pins can be
driven out with a suitably sized punch and hammer. Support the end of the guide
so as to not deform it with your effort, as I remember is wasn't to difficult.
I had to replace a couple of mine and used large roll pins purchased at the
local hardware store. Also replaced all the ball bearings. Good Luck
--
Tim Davis BN7