Rear axle noise follow-up

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear axle noise follow-up
From: ggilliam@usol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 15:32:59 EST
 Today I followed up on some of the suggestions I received
regarding the rear axle noise, not including the offer to give away
my differential.
  As usual, the problem was very basic:  loose lug nuts on the left
wire wheel adapter....kinda scarry, actually. No oil leaks at the
hubs, oil level ok in the center, brake shoes good. Right side nuts
OK.
  Didn't have time to road test it, but confident the problem is gone.
 Another item to put on the frequent checklist.
  Thanks for your help!

 Best regards,
 Gordy  Longbridge BN4, alive and
well!