Re: Big Guy in a Small Car

To: Taylor Maurer <heavyhiking@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Big Guy in a Small Car
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 15:14:33 -0800
Taylor -
 Early BN1s (like mine) didn't have seat slides, and you can adjust to move
the seat way back on the wooden rail (that's what my BN1's seats mount to,
the wooden rail is bolted to the floor, then the seat to the wooden rail).
 I would suggest removing your seat slides and using an early BN1 seat-mount
set up, and then you can fix your seat as far back as you want. The down
side is you can't adjust the seat easily, (which can be a good thing if you
want to keep your wife or kids from driving the car!!!).
 Cheers,
 Alan
 '53 BN1 '64 BJ8