Re: Anti-freeze

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Anti-freeze
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 21:55:56 -0500
Actually figuring a 50/50 ratio for antifreeze is really pretty easy.  First
drain out as much of the old coolant in your system as you can.   Then pour
off half of a new gallon of antifreeze into another clean empty gallon jug.
Fill both  gallon jugs up to the top with water and presto,   50/50.   Fill
up the cooling system as much as possible, the mixing has already been done,
and you just made yourself another gallon of 50/50 antifreeze that is ready
for the next time you need it with no guess work needed, just pour it in.

Mark