BN7

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BN7
From: i erbs <eyera3@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 11:38:05 -0800
I'm sure there are,
But...
home much?
can you provide pictures and history of repairs/issues with the car?
How long have you owned it.
I'm sure thsi wil help spark a bidding war on your ride ;)
I ERbs
59 BT7
Portland, Oregon
we are now officially in the wet season, although we do have a bit of
sunshine right now.
So I'm off to fix the turn signals on my 68 Bug so I can drive it to
work on Monday.

Lindsay Powell wrote:
I have a 1961 MK l, BN 7 and a 1966 MK lll, BJ8 .

I can only drive on at a time, and would like to see the BN 1 go to a good
home.
The car is in pristine condition, red with biscuit interior.
Located in Toronto Ontario,The car is complete , correct in every way and
all systems operating as they should.
Is there anyone interested in this car?

Lindsay Powell

905-883-3676