Knock Offs

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Knock Offs
From: "Doug Newton" <dnewton@nappco.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 08:24:13 -0600
Good Morning Group- I have a question regarding knock offs..When I bought my
car ('65 BJ8), it came with a set of center lock alloy wheels that look just
like the ones that Vic Brit shows in their catalog. Since the knock offs
that came with the car are a bit crusty, I thought about replacing them, but
I wasn't sure if a stock knock off would work, or if I had to purchase some
that are made to fit this type of wheel.

Any suggestions as to whether a stock set will work? If so who has the best
deal with the best quality?

Thanks- Doug