Bic Healey prints

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bic Healey prints
From: "Beth Lunney" <Beth@lunney.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 09:48:15 -0500
I just got a message from Bic Healey that he has located some prints and would
like to offer them for sale.  Here are the details from Bic:
  "I have a limited number of individual prints from the Donald Healey
Collection by Nick Beringer, 22"x16", including DMH with the white 3000, the
100/6 in blue with hardtop, the 100S (2 signed by Roger Menadue) and the 100(2
signed by Gerry Coker). Single prints $60, signed ones $155, including mailing
All suject to continuing availability, and strictly first come, first served.
Send check to Brian Healey, Perrancoombe, Perranporth, Cornwall, TR6 OHU.
Email bic@bhealey.fslife.co.uk"
Beth Lunney (704) 948-1745
Grand Prix Graphics
8702 Taybrook Dr., Huntersville, NC 28078
(704) 948-1746 fax

Publishers of HEALEY MARQUE, CLASSIC MG,
THE VINTAGE TRIUMPH and JAGUAR JOURNAL magazines