Re: My Web Site

To: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: My Web Site
From: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 22:26:42 -0800
John-

Many, many thanks to you and to Jack for the BJ8 photo series (and all
the labor that was recorded therein).  I was the 9th or 10th viewer on
some of the photos (25th plus on others).  Too bad for those who
missed the details of restoration.

It is always instructive to see how someone else solves a restoration
problem.  I picked up a couple of solutions to problems that seem more
difficult than the solution makes them out to be.

-Roland