Re: Ooops! Did it again, & Cut Off Switch ques.

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ooops! Did it again, & Cut Off Switch ques.
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 07:16:18 -0500
Did you turn the cutoff switch back on or off or where ever its suppose to
be to get spark.

Which brings up a moronic question.    In order to CUT OFF the voltage is
the switch suppose to be ON or OFF.    ON would seem to be the logical
answer to CUTOFF with a CUTOFF SWITCH.    Does this switch cut off all
battery voltage or just that going up to the distributor.      Mine has
never worked so I really don't know.  I'm sure this has probably been
discussed before but I must have missed that day of class , sorry.

Mark