Re: Ooops! Did it again, & Cut Off Switch ques.

To: "Ronald A. Fine" <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Ooops! Did it again, & Cut Off Switch ques.
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 14:47:49 -0500
One would think that these would really be in the way of road crap.
Actually the rear axle cavity is quite protected and receives no wheel
splash at all, and only seems to acquire a bit of dusty road film over time.
The fuel pump and batteries all sit nearby and don't seem to suffer for it.
The road wheels are well outboard of the area.
Rich Chrysler