Wiring harness

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wiring harness
From: "P.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 22:54:15 +0100
Friends, I'm trying to install a new wiring harness in my BJ8 Phase 2
but I' m running into a problem. It concerns the harness running from
the left hand side of the engine compartment, along the left hand frame
profile to the rear of the car. I have pictures showing how the harness
runs till approximately the heelboard. It then becomes a mystery for me
till the point where the harness enters the boot via a hole in the top
left hand of the rear wall.
Is there anyone who has one or more pictures for me showing how the
harness runs in the area below the two rear seats or who can describe
how the harness runs?
I'm also curious to learn the routing of the wire which branches from
the harness and ends at the tank gauge sending unit.
Many thanks in advance, as usual.
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432