Re: Wiring harness

To: "P.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>,
Subject: Re: Wiring harness
From: Earl Kagna <kags@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 13:10:43 -0800
Jack:

It's the 'headlamp dip switch' harness - goes from the switch to the main
harness in the engine compartment just behind the cyl. head.

The restoration pictures are great - you definitely have had quite a project
there!  It will all be worth it in the end, when you take that first drive.

Cheers,

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BT7 tri-carb