fiting gearbox cover extension panel

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: fiting gearbox cover extension panel
From: "Ronald A. Fine" <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 13:27:14 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Sorry to boor the list with such a mundane question, but, I am refitting the
"extension panel" that goes against the firewall covering the front of the
transmission and bell housing.  Moss catalog shows screws in the bottom flanges
on each side into the floor or frame.  Are there any other screws used to
attached it to the firewall directly, at the sides or top through the carpet?
(Ed, I've looked at all my books and every photo I can find but the detail
doesn't show!)
Thanks,
Ron
BN7