Re: fiting gearbox cover extension panel

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>, "Ronald A. Fine"
Subject: Re: fiting gearbox cover extension panel
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 11:10:12 -0500
Ron,
There were usually 4  no. 8 x 1" self tapping phillips or posidrive head
screws going down each side lip of that extension panel, through the
carpet(see picture att'd.) Also the original parts book calls for 2 per each
side no.8 x 3/4" self tapping phillips or posidrive head screws through the
metal only, holding the bottom lip to the floor/chassis.
Hope this helps.
Rich Chrysler