Re: exhaust manifold ceramic coatings

To: "Bill Browning" <gbrowning@carolina.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: exhaust manifold ceramic coatings
From: "Bluechipracing" <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 11:25:43 -0500
  Bill:  I used "Air-Borne" on the DW headers on my BN1 racer about 7 years
ago.  Coated inside and out.  Still holding up very well after 7years of
intense use.  I believe it is similar to Jet Hot.

  Also, I applied Eastwood's manifold paint on my BN7 several years ago.
Other than an occasional touch-up it holds up very well also...30K+ miles.

  Jim