Re: exhaust manifold ceramic coatings

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: exhaust manifold ceramic coatings
From: "JustBrits_com" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 11:14:01 -0600
<<Also, I applied Eastwood's manifold paint on my BN7 several years ago.
Other than an occasional touch-up it holds up very well also...30K+ miles.

Ditto, Jim.

Mine is around 20 years and 100K miles.  Still looks good.

I also wire brushed the entire system and painted with same (yes, I know
it's wrong colour Rich<G>) at the time.  After getting caught twice in two
years in snow storms in DC (remember, I live in IL<VBG>) took sysyem apart
and WB'd again.  Mild steel STILL looked GREAT!!

Ed
'63 BJ-7 (Hortense THE Healey wearing Std. ILL plates  AH BJ 7 )

PS:  She and I LOVE those long drives<VVVBG>