BN7 seats

To: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BN7 seats
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 11:02:40 -0800
Thanks Rich.  I have another question you will probably be able to answer.
Is there vinyl on the edges of the bottom bracket of the seat which bolts
directly to the adjusting rails on a BN7.  I have Moss's video and they say
they are covered but that video is for later cars.
Thanks again,
Ron Fine
(BN7 in final stages of restoration.  Photos to follow when I figure out how
to do it)