Re: Solvent

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Solvent
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:18:48 -0500
Please excuse the sarcasm in my last email.   But why would you want to
clean something and leave the seals on.   I would think a completely
stripped unit is what you want in order to get a thorough cleaning.   No?

I would think any cleaner that is worth using is going to swell or dry out
the seal unless its Nytril (can't spell).    Just my experiences.

Mark