Re: Solvent

To: dnewton@nappco.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Solvent
From: healeybn7@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 20:45:19 -0500
Believe it or not - I use Simple Green for my parts cleaning on my BN7 resto.
That stuff is safe, non-corosive (?), biodegradable, enviro-friendly,
consumable (well, maybe not) and does a real job on cleaning parts.  But, don't
leave aluminium bits, or rubber seals in it for too long :)
Really though, it does a great job of cleaning parts and is environmentally
friendly.  I just emptied my parts cleaner after 2 years of use.  Lots of
interesting goo on the bottom of the tank.  Plus, some parts I'd been looking
for.

Dave
61 BN7