Re: Napa Fuel Pump

To: Thomas Mulligan <tpmul@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Napa Fuel Pump
From: Alan Schultz <alan@andysnet.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 20:36:12 -0600
Thomas Mulligan wrote:

>Can anyone provide the part number for the Napa fuel pump often mentioned on
>the list (BJ8). I couldn't find it in the archives.

Here's one of the messages that gives part numbers.
Alan Schultz
67 HBJ8

Merrick -
 Get the low pressure Facet pump available from NAPA (1.5-3.5 psi rating).
Very cheap and very reliable. They make a square body type which is very
cheap, but a little noisy... or a cylinder body type which is a little more
expensive but silent. I sort of like the noisy one because it gives me some
confidence the pump is working, and you can't hear it anyway unless you are
at a full stop.
 There is a very recent thread on this list, see what I got from the list
archives:
      scott willis   to Awgertoo, brougheldp, healeys
 More options Sep 14 Denny,
I use the NAPA Tru-Flow cylinder shaped fuel pump on both my Healey and MGA.
It does not make the annoying ticking sound that the Facet makes and they
work well. NAPA part 2P74019. Less than $40. You will need to change
polarity to neg ground.

Cheers,
Scott
Mashed 60 BN7
 And:
   Fred Wescoe   to Healeys
 More options Sep 13 Denny,

I bought my Facet at NAPA, part # 60104 and it delivers 1.5 - 4 PSI.

Good luck
   Best Regards,
 Alan
 '53 BN1 '64 BJ8