Re: Tire Age & Related Problems

To: Drtrite@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tire Age & Related Problems
From: Alan Schultz <alan@andysnet.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 20:29:24 -0600
Don,
I didn't go to the website to look but was the tire  10 years old or
better. I can't believe a steel belted radial would fail within 5000
miles unless the car was driven 500 miles per year for 10 tens.
Also, was the car a Texas car that sat in an overheated garage through
those horrific hot humid days you guys have down there?
Alan,
Watertown, WI