Tire Age & Related Problems - Follow-Up

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Tire Age & Related Problems - Follow-Up
From: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 03:17:09 +0000
Thanks to all who responded to my request for anecdotal evidence vis-a-vis
problems with old tires.  I received a lot of responses -- several privately
that The List will not have seen -- and I have to agree that many of the
incidents described would appear to be related to the age of the tires.

Bottom line: I'm buying new tires.

Thanks for the input.

Reid Trummel
Portland, Oregon