Re: Handbrake adjustment

To: "Ph.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>,
Subject: Re: Handbrake adjustment
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 17:57:53 -0800
In addition to what Jack said below,  I think you can grip the end of the
cable where it comes out of the housing to keep it from turning.  Also, you
can put a little heat on the threaded end of the fork  Be very careful, as
there are many other things nearby that do not want heat.  You should be
able to see if the fork threads are jammed forward against the end of the
threads on the cable.  Just use a small wire brush to clean it up a bit.

John Snyder