Re:Re: Testing in Ontario

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Re: Testing in Ontario
From: Stephen Hutchings <s.hutchings@rogers.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 15:36:35 -0500
Well, I've heard from a few people directly, and some through the
list. Some people are as confused as me, but I think this is because
of the way it has been reported.
Honestly, Rich, if you read the short piece in the Globe and Mail on
Saturday, or heard any of the CBC reports, they just said cars older
than twenty years with no added details.
But, Bob Yule's email seems to clear this up a bit...
."instead of a rolling 20 year exemption, which means that the year
would keep changing, the exemption is now for vehicles older than
1988.  Also all vehicles over 12 years old, and back to 1988 will be
tested every year, instead of every two years. "
Thanks Bob!

Stephen,
BJ8