Testing in Ontario

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Testing in Ontario
From: Stephen Hutchings <s.hutchings@rogers.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 11:47:16 -0500
This is a question to the listers in Ontario (Canada) :
The provincial government has revised their "Drive clean" program so
that new cars don't have to be tested for five years. They now say
that cars twenty years old and older(which used to be exempt) will
have to be tested...does this mean all the way back to Model Ts?! Why
haven't I heard a peep out of the old car fraternity? Are we going to
have to learn the techniques of passing the test from the
Californians?

Stephen, BJ8